Protruding teeth are a common problem in both children and adults.
This condition can be caused by genetics, oral habits or severe crowding. Protruding teeth create problems including:
- Problems with mouth closure
- Issues with chewing and speaking
- An increased chance of tooth injury
Correcting this problem can help reduce the risk of dental fracture and improve function.
Treatment Options for Protruding Teeth
At Zaytoun Orthodontics, we use a variety of procedures, tactics and treatments to reduce the appearance of protruding teeth in patients. Our treatment options and braces include:
- Invisalign® - Invisalign offers a unique solution to achieving a straight and healthy smile, while appearing almost invisible!
- Damon System® Braces - Using a slide mechanism, Damon System Braces gently slide teeth into place to correct protruding teeth.
- In-Ovation® Braces - A tie-less system offers a simpler, faster-working alternative to traditional braces.
- Other Self-Ligating Braces - Ideal for many adults, self-ligating braces use a clip method to easily align teeth.
- Other Appliances - From rubber bands to retainers, Zaytoun Orthodontics offers specialized treatments tailored to your specific needs.
View our Smile Gallery!
Take a look through the images below and see what kind of difference we can make for you!
[end_cta]If you suffer from protruding teeth, contact Zaytoun Orthodontics today and see what makes us unique![/end_cta]