Protruding teeth are a common problem in both children and adults.
This condition can be caused by genetics, oral habits or severe crowding. Protruding teeth create problems including:
- Problems with mouth closure
- Issues with chewing and speaking
- An increased chance of tooth injury
Correcting this problem can help reduce the risk of dental fracture and improve function.
Treatment Options for Protruding Teeth
At Zaytoun Orthodontics, we use a variety of procedures, tactics and treatments to reduce the appearance of protruding teeth in patients. Our treatment options and braces include:
- Invisalign® – Invisalign offers a unique solution to achieving a straight and healthy smile, while appearing almost invisible!
- Damon System® Braces – Using a slide mechanism, Damon System Braces gently slide teeth into place to correct protruding teeth.
- In-Ovation® Braces – A tie-less system offers a simpler, faster-working alternative to traditional braces.
- Other Self-Ligating Braces – Ideal for many adults, self-ligating braces use a clip method to easily align teeth.
- Lingual Braces – Lingual braces are placed on the backs of the teeth and are absolutely undetectable.
- Other Appliances – From rubber bands to retainers, Zaytoun Orthodontics offers specialized treatments tailored to your specific needs.
View our Smile Gallery!
Take a look through the images below and see what kind of difference we can make for you!
If you suffer from protruding teeth, contact Zaytoun Orthodontics today and see what makes us unique!