Comprehensive Care for Your Openbite in Cary, NC with Zaytoun Orthodontics
Openbites are the result of finger sucking or genetic jaw structure, resulting in teeth that do not touch, even when your mouth is closed. In addition to preventing you from showing off your smile, they can also contribute to an inability to properly chew (or painful chewing), speech impediments and TMJ disorders. All of these resulting conditions, as well as overbites, are readily treatable by the experienced orthodontists at Zaytoun Orthodontics.
Serving the NC Triangle for more than 50 years as a family owned and operated business, we have helped adjust tens of thousands of smiles for the better from our orthodontics office in Cary. Overbites can be easily corrected with the proper regimens, which is where our decades of experience comes into action.
Depending on the state of your overbite, we may recommend one of the following treatment options in Cary:
- Invisalign®: This is one of the most commonly known options, and involves a set of clear, removable trays that gently force teeth into place.
- Damon System® braces: Free of metal ties and rubber bands, these braces do not need routine tightenings and offer less friction than their traditional counterparts.
- In-Ovation® braces: The available In-Ovation options will be reliant on the severity of your overbite. These typically come in choices of smaller, translucent or “quick clips” brackets.
- Self-ligating braces: Available with clear, ceramic or metal brackets, these offer reduced pressure on your teeth and do not include ties or bands.
- Lingual braces: These sit entirely behind your teeth for a virtually invisible look.
Complete Your Smile with Openbite Solutions in Cary
Trust your teeth to the experts at Zaytoun Orthodontics. Whether you have an openbite, overbite, underbite or something in-between, we can recommend a course of action that will have you showing off your smile in no time. Contact us online or reach out to one of our smile counselors at 919-238-6880 to schedule your complimentary consultation today.