Did you know that one in every five orthodontic patients are over the age of 21? At Zaytoun Orthodontics, we have the experience and specialization to correct problems in adults due to missing teeth, anticipated dental work, jaw growth and facial changes.
- Post Orthodontic Relapse – We’ll work to fix changes in the mouth that result from tooth movement over time
- Sleep Apnea/Snoring – A chronic condition where breathing periodically stops throughout the night, anyone of any age can suffer from it, especially adults.
- TMJ Disorders – Symptoms of TMJ dysfunction include, pain in the jaw area, frequent head and neck aches, muscle spasms in the jaw area and more.
Contact us Today!
We address these common orthodontic conditions and more in adult patients. Contact our orthodontists today to get started!
It’s never too late to improve the appearance and function of a smile, which is why we specialize in correcting these issues in our adult patients by a variety of options including:
- Follow-Up Care – The orthodontists at Zaytoun are there to offer solutions when experiencing post-orthodontic relapse.
- Regular Bonded Braces – By placing a constant, gentle force on the teeth, they’re carefully moved into the right direction.
- Clear Aligners (Invisalign) – The way to a straight smile without traditional metal braces and a favorite among our adult patients who require relatively mild orthodontic correction!
Trust Us to Correct Your Smile!
Want to learn more about one of our adult orthodontic treatments? Contact us today!