At ZaytounOrthodontics, we invite teens to play an active role in their treatment from start to finish. We know it is important for them to know their treatment goals, what is expected of them and how they are progressing. We’ll keep them as involved in the process as they desire and give them as enjoyable of an experience as possible.
Our orthodontists are committed to the oral health of our teenage patients and we recognize common conditions of a developing mouth, that include:
- Blocked-Out Teeth – If uncorrected, blocked-out teeth can become difficult to clean and lead to plaque accumulation.
- Underbite – A variety of factors can cause an underbite, including genetics, undergrowth of the upper jaw, overgrowth of the lower jaw and more.
- Protruding Teeth – Protruding teeth can be caused by genetics, oral habits or severe crowding.
Though these conditions may be common, the doctors at ZaytounOrthodontics are determined to efficiently–and painlessly–correct these issues in teens across the Triangle and beyond. Contact us today to get started.
We understand that teens are busier than ever and the staff at Zaytoun Orthodontics works hard to accommodate their needs by offering treatments and appointment times that fit with their lifestyle and schedules. Some orthodontic treatments we recommend for teens include:
- Invisalign Teen – Great for active teens who enjoy a look without traditional metal braces!
- Self-Ligating Braces – Rather than elastics, self-ligating braces use a specialized clip to help the archwire shift teeth into the proper alignment.
- Damon System – The Damon System uses a slide mechanism to gracefully straighten teeth.
Trust Zaytoun Orthodontics for all of your teen’s orthodontic needs! We can’t wait to assist you, so contact our orthodontists today!