At Zaytoun Orthodontics, we often see young adults who are interested in correcting their smile. Whether their problem is an underbite, overbite or crowding, our orthodontists offer many effective treatment options to fit both their lifestyles and budgets.
Young adults can suffer from many different dental issues including:
- Overbite – An excessive overbite, or deep bite, can be caused by a variety of factors, but the most common causes are genetics and underdevelopment of the lower jaw.
- Underbite – An underbite occurs when the lower teeth and jaw protrude in front of the upper teeth.
- Spacing – A gap is one of the most commonly occurring problems in orthodontics and can occur anywhere in the mouth.
Put your trust in Zaytoun Orthodontics to give you the straight smile you deserve. Contact a smile counselor today to get started with your consultation!
Though these issues are very common, the experts at Zaytoun Orthodontics recommend treatments based upon your unique situation. Some treatments we recommend for young adults include:
- Invisalign – This treatment option makes it easy to correct spaced teeth, overbite or underbite without the look of traditional braces.
- In-Ovation Braces – This treatment option uses a tie-less system to simply and effectively move teeth into your ideal smile.
At Zaytoun, our passion is treating young adults and helping them achieve the smile they’ve always dreamed of. Contact us today to learn more about our treatment options and get started!