We are thrilled to let you know that Zaytoun Orthodontics is reopening on Monday, May 11! We are counting down the days until we get to see you! Please take a moment to read this email, as we need to share some information regarding your next visit.
As we start to see patients in our office, our number one priority remains the safety of our team, our patients, and our families. Just as Wake County will be reopening with a phased approach, we will also follow a similar method. We have been closely following CDC, OSHA, and ADA guidelines and will be adjusting our regular appointment flow to ensure proper safety precautions.
Here are the important things to know:
1. We understand that many of you have waited a long time for your appointment. It is our intention to see you or your child as quickly as possible, as long as it is in a safe manner. Initially, we will not be able to see the same number of patients as we usually do. This allows for proper physical distancing and time for disinfection and sterilization.
2. Our scheduling team is diligently working to reschedule all appointments. We are aware of everyone who will need an appointment over the next several weeks, and will be proactively reaching out to you to schedule. Please be patient with us, as we had to cancel, and subsequently reschedule, over 900 appointments during the COVID-19 closure. Know we are giving 110% to minimize any delay in completing your treatment on time.
3. For the day of your appointment:
a. Please brush your teeth before you come in for your visit
b. To reduce the number of individuals in our office and follow social distancing guidelines
i. For adult patients, please plan to attend your appointment alone.
ii. For child patients, only one parent may accompany the child into the office.
b. Please wear a mask into the office. We will have you remove it during your appointment. A cloth mask or bandanna is acceptable.
c. A Z-team member will greet you as you come in to complete a pre-appointment screening on everyone entering the office, including a wellness questionnaire and a temperature check (with a no-touch digital thermometer)
i. If you have a temperature > 100.4 or other COVID-19 symptoms, we will reappoint you and recommend that you see your Physician or Urgent Care for further testing
ii. The Wellness Questionnaire can be found by clicking here.
4. Our prior standards for sterilization and cleanliness have always been beyond that which have just been set forth by the CDC and ADA, but we’re taking it up another notch by having almost continual disinfection of all common and treatment areas.
5. During our office closure, we have implemented several forms of virtual appointments. We may reach out to you to schedule a virtual appointment, rather than a visit to our practice. You will still speak directly with Dr. Henry, Mary Paula, or Mary Lanier. If you would prefer this type of appointment, please let us know when we call to schedule your appointment.
6. Remember, even though our procedures may be slightly different, our office will always remain the same friendly, fun, easy-going place. We may be wearing masks and gowns, but underneath them are the same wonderful and caring Z-Team members!
We are grateful for your support as we get back to speed in the “new normal.” We are so, so excited to have you back in the office, and hope you’ll be just as excited to see us!
Dr. Henry, Mary Paula, Mary Lanier and the Z-team