Features and nearby conveniences of our new Garner office location include:
- Conveniently located to numerous pharmacies – Walmart, CVS, and Walgreens are all within a few miles of our location
- Premier Provider with Delta Dental and accept most out-of-network dental insurance providers.
- Orthodontic financing, down payments and payment scheduling available
- Interest-free options on Braces available through CareCredit and Lending Club
- Braces options to suit you: Self-Ligating, In-ovation Braces, Damon System and Invisalign
- Appliances including metal braces, headgear, Herbst® Appliance, palatal expander, positioners, retainers, separators or spacers
Zaytoun Orthodontics was founded by Dr. Henry Zaytoun, Sr. in 1959. Since then, we have been the trusted practice for more than 25,000 children, teenagers, young adults and adults.
With the additions of Dr. Henry Zaytoun, Jr. and Dr. Mary Paula Zaytoun to the team, Zaytoun was able to expand beyond Raleigh to Cary and Garner to serve even more families across the Triangle area. As the industry leading experts, we utilize the most cutting-edge technology available to orthodontists, such as Invisalign®, Damon System® braces, In-Ovation braces and more.
We put our patients first when it comes to treatments for common orthodontic conditions, such as open bite, cross jaw, overbite, protruding teeth, crowded teeth, TMJ, underbite, and more. We understand that every patient has a different treatment goal in mind, but certain age groups have issues that are more common than others:
- Children: It’s imperative that children come in early for appointments so that the experts at Zaytoun Orthodontics can diagnose and take preventative steps to treat issues that may arise as the teeth grow and mouth matures by using x-ray technology. The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that all children see their orthodontist by age 7.
- Teens: We know teens desire a straight smile that doesn’t slow them down. At Zaytoun Orthodontics, we have many different treatment options including Invisalign Teen, In-Ovation Braces and more.
- Young Adults: Zaytoun Orthodontics understands that a lot of young adults are just starting out on their own after college, which is why we offer many treatment options fit for your needs and budget.
- Adults: Adults often require treatment for orthodontic relapse due to shifts in the mouth over the years. Our orthodontists are well versed in the treatment of movement in teeth, including Invisalign, In-Ovation braces and the Damon System. We look forward to assisting you!