The Damon System® uses a slide mechanism, as opposed to traditional rubber bands, to allow your teeth to move freely and quickly in a more comfortable manner.
Benefits of The Damon System®
- Technology. Increased comfort comes from a gentle, low-friction force.
- Comfort. Due to a lack of ties or rubber bands, you won’t have to go through multiple tightening appointments.
- Convenience. Designed to be discreet and convenient with the option of clear brackets for patients who want to avoid the look of metal braces.
- Treatment Time. In most cases, treatment with the Damon System® requires less time than treatment with traditional braces.
If you think you could benefit from The Damon System® at Zaytoun Orthodontics, contact us today. Our talented orthodontists are ready to help you improve your smile and better your confidence!
Does your smile not look as straight as you dreamed it would? Consider utilizing the Damon System®, a treatment method that revolutionizes the way you look at braces. At Zaytoun Orthodontics, we’re proud to treat teens, young adults and adults with the Damon System®.
Benefits of the Damon System®
By using the Damon System®, the doctors at Zaytoun Orthodontics are able to deliver faster results for those clients looking for a straighter smile. The passive self-ligating braces eliminate the need for elastic or metal ties and use shape-memory wire to move teeth faster and require fewer adjustments. What’s even better? They require fewer appointments compared to traditional braces.
Specific benefits include:
- Healthier teeth and gums
- Straight smile
- Clearer speech
- Fewer appointments required
- Increased confidence
Contact Zaytoun Orthodontics to Learn More
Think the Damon System® could be the perfect solution for your smile? Make a good first impression with a healthy, straight smile by utilizing the talents of the staff at Zaytoun Orthodontics. We can’t wait to tell you more about how the Damon System® can give you the smile you’ve always dreamed of. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!