Facial and neck pain, as well as severe, recurring headaches, may be due to Temporomandibular Disorder, also known as TMD, or sometimes TMJ disorders.
What are the Symptoms of TMJ Dysfunction (TMD)?
- Pain in the jaw area
- Pain, ringing or stuffiness in the ears
- Frequent headaches or neck aches
- Clicking or popping sound when the jaw moves
- Muscle spasms in the jaw area
- Changes in bite alignment
- Locked jaw or limited opening of the mouth
Treatment for TMD
An exam at one of our orthodontic offices will enable our orthodontists to evaluate your symptoms and customize a plan to treat your TMJ jaw pain. Schedule a consultation with us today!